Bloom Syndrome Conference 2024
Please join us in the cosmopolitan, riverfront city of Frankfurt, Germany for our third Bloom Syndrome Patient & Family Conference. Here, you will meet other families, clinicians and researchers from the Bloom syndrome community for two plus days of learning, sharing, connecting and fun!
Conference attendance, including meals and childcare services, is free of charge. Attendees are responsible for their travel and accommodation expenses.
- .9km/.6mi from Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
- Complimentary hotel airport shuttle service every 20 mins
- Guest room charges include Internet access and a daily breakfast buffet in the hotel dining room.
- Indoor swimming pool and fitness center
Note: No need to make a hotel reservation now. A special group room rate will be available to conference attendees when conference registration opens in March/April.
Friday, 2 August
5:30pm-7:00pm Conference Check-In
5:30pm-7:30pm Welcome Reception
Saturday, 3 August
8:30am-5:00pm Day 1: Conference sessions and activities, with a break for lunch
6:00pm-8:00pm Group Dinner
8:30pm-10:00pm Young Adult Get-Together
8:30pm-10:00pm Kids’ Movie Night
Sunday, 4 August
8:30am-1:00pm Day 2: Conference sessions and activities, ending with lunch
1:30pm-5:00pm Group Recreational Activity (optional)
All attendees, including children, will be required to register to participate in the conference. Conference registration will open in late March/early April of this year. An announcement will be made via our mailing list and on our Facebook Group when registration will open. The conference program and additional conference details will also be available at this time.
- Join the BSA mailing list
- Join the Bloom Syndrome Community Facebook Group
- Follow the Bloom Syndrome Instagram page
Or, check back on this page for updates.