The BSA’s Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to postpone this summer’s conference in Chicago, due to the impact and uncertainties of the coronavirus pandemic. We have been monitoring this global crisis closely and believe it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our community to postpone the conference until next summer. We are tentatively planning for August 7-9, 2021, in Chicago, so please mark your calendars!

While postponing the conference is a huge disappointment, we also see it as an opportunity to roll out a series of webinars for the Bloom syndrome community, starting this summer. These webinars will feature experts on topics related to health, research, social issues, and advocacy, and will allow participants to ask questions and interact with each other. More information about this will be shared in the coming months.

In the meantime, stay safe and be well, and thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.